Spacious 1 bhk in one of the most prominent housing societies of Nerul in Sector 19.
Located on the 5th Floor (Building with lift)Living room : 200 sq ft carpet area
Bedroom :150 sq ft carpet area
Located in the most prime location of Entire Navi Mumbai -Sector 19
Groceries,ATMs,Daily necessities within 1 min walking distance
Within 900 meters walking distance from Nerul Railway station
Well managed and cosmopolitan housing society
Price 72 lakhs
Contact Sky Properties for inspection 9833802522
Pictures of the Flat
Video of the Flat
Location of 1 bhk for sale in Sector 19,Nerul
Super Spacious 2 bhk (700 sq ft carpet area) for sale in the most prime location of Nerul – Sector 19
Overlooking the main street of Sector 19,Nerul
Within walking distance from all daily needs like grocery shopts,Dairy,ATMs,Schools (Ryan International,Apeejay etc),Hospitals,Colleges etc.
900 meters from the Nerul Railway station complex.
Well managed society
24 hrs water and Electricity
Located on the 3rd Floor – with Lift
Flats in newly constructed buildings measure a maximum of 510-520 sq ft carpet area ! Builders sell them as 1100-1200 sq ft flats !
Contact Sky Properties on 9833802522
View from Bedroom
The body of Atul Mhatre,aged 35 years,was found in a village near Panvel on Sunday.Mhatre was murdered with a knife or sharp weapon.Mhatre was employed in the rehabilitation and property dept of CIDCO’s belapur office..He was last seen at Belapur on Friday evening while returning home to Uran.His care was later found abandoned on Uran-Panvel road.
It may help to know that Mhatre was employed with CIDCO for the past 15 years and was recently transferred to the property dept where he was assigned to rehabilitate villagers in Kamothe under the 12.5% gaothan scheme.His body had 42 injuries from a sharp weapon and he was tortured before his killing.Atul used to work as a clerk in the land section of CIDCO.
According to his family,Atul was recently involved in the selling of a plot of land owned by his distant relative to a builder in Navi Mumbai.The price of the land was initially fixed at 25 lakhs but Atul had asked the builder to pay over Rs.1 crore based on the current market rate of the land.
Four people including a real estate agent by the name of Prem patil have been arrested for th e murder of Atul mhatre.Patil said that he had paid Atul 3 lakh rupees to allot a plot of land to his client under the 12.5% Gaothan scheme.
(Readers should know that 12.5% gaothan scheme is a scheme whereby the original inhabitants of Navi Mumbai are allotted land in return for the farmland they surrendered to the govt.Recent past has seen a lot of scams wherein CIDCO officials in collusion with villagers,conspire with the help of fake documents to get land allotted in their name.)
When Atul Mhatre asked for 20 lakhs,Patil plotted the murder of Mhatre along with his friends-Nitin Bhoir (23), Andy Cruz (27) and Kunal Salunke (25).Patil allegedly paid Cruz 1 lakh rupees as a supari.
This along with previous incidents of corruption in the lands section of CIDCO shows that officials working in the dept are more of agents and less of govt employees.Some of them are rumored to have earned 100’s of crores by mediating in land deals between builders and gaonwalas. One only has to visit the CIDCO office in Belapur to see the rampant goondagiri of agents and officials in the office.How many more cases like this the govt needs to wake up is anybody’s guess.
Case A: Where the Party outrightly purchases Flat /Home from CIDCO in buildings made by CIDCO eg.Millenium tower,Spaghetti,NRI complex.
- Allotment Letter from CIDCO
- NOC from CIDCO .
- Receipt of payments made to CIDCO.
- No Valuation Report required.(Plus point)
- No Title Clearance/Search Report needed (Plus point)
- Sale agreement and sale deed between the owner and CIDCO.
Case B : Where CIDCO has given Land to individuals and the individual constructs the House.
This is applicable only to a house on an independent plot.The house should already be constructed.
- Agreement to lease (with blank copy of lease deed format) between CIDCO & applicant.
- Blue print of building plan approved by CIDCO or NMMC (depending on who is in charge of that area)
- NOC from CIDCO for taking loan for purchase of the property.
- Architect’s detailed estimate for Construction of house.
- Development Agreement.(In case the plot is owned by one person and the building is made by another/builder)
- In case of Construction of Common Walls : Proof of allotment of Plots to adjoining Plot holders and their NOCs for construction of common walls by the applicant.
- Affidavit of not letting the House partially or wholly.
- CIDCO or NMMC commencement Certificate for construction.
Case C : Where CIDCO has given Land on lease to builders (TENDER PLOTS)
(This is the most common scenario,when you purchase from Builder who has got the plot via tender.This can be verified by checking the documents with the builder)
- Agreement to lease (with blank form of lease deed attached) between CIDCO and builders.
- Commencement letter for construction i.e. Sanction letter from NMMC town planning/building proposal dept.
- NOC from CIDCO & Builders for mortgaging property to a bank (when you take loan for purchasing a property/flat)…since all land in Navi Mumbai belongs to CIDCO.They only give land on long lease.
- Registered agreement for sale between builders and flat purchaser alongwith Registration receipt of the agreement.
- Receipts of payments made to builders.He has to provide you this for every payment made to him before,during and after purchase.
- NOC from builders in prescribed format.
- Blue print of architect’s plan with sanction/approval from NMMC building proposal dept.The stamp is on the blueprint itself.Normall on top right corner.
Case D : Where CIDCO has given directly to Society
(This is what the Wadhwa scam on Palm beach was all about.)He had taken land sanctioned for Mathadi workers and converted adjacent plots into one big plot.The case had gone to the supreme court and construction is on now.It happens only in India)
- Agreement to lease between CIDCO & Society (alongwith blank form of lease deed).
- Blue Print of building Plan approved by CIDCO authorities.
- Commencement certificate issued by NMMC(building proposal dept) or CIDCO,depending on whose jurisdiction the area falls under.Normally,areas after belapur i.e.Kharghar,Ulwe,Kamothe,khandeshwar etc,fall under CIDCO jurisdiction.Areas from Vashi to Belapur fall under NMMC now.Earlier these areas also fell under CIDCO jurisdiction.
- Society’s registration certificate.
- List of Society members approved by CIDCO.
- NOC from CIDCO & Society for mortgaging property to any bank.This happens if you take a loan for purchasing property.
- Allotment letter issued by Society to the flat purchaser.
- Share Certificate.
Additional Requirement if Society assigns development rights to developers / builder.
- Development agreement between Society and Builder
- Power of attorney from Society and Builder.
- Partnership deed of builder’s firm (If its a partnership firm)
- NOC from builder for mortgaging property to any bank.
- Registered agreement for sale between builders & applicant with Registration Receipt thereof.
Case E : Resale of CIDCO flat (Flat purchased directly from CIDCO) by one person to another
- Original deed of apartment between CIDCO & vendor.
- Registered agreement for sale between seller and buyer with Registration Receipt.
- NOC from CIDCO for transfer of vendor’s rights in favour of applicant and for mortgaging property to any bank.
- NOC from Association of Apartment Owners.
- Original Allotment Letter of Vendor.
Case F : Where Flat/House constructed on freehold land
- Latest 7/12 Extract with N.A. permission/City Survey extract.
- Agreement for purchases of land, if any.
- Title Certificate & Search Report for 15 years.
- Development agreement between Land owners & developers.
- Partnership deed of developers wherever necessary.
- Agreement for sale between Developers/Land owners and applicant duly registered with Registration from Receipt thereof.
- NOC from builders.
- Blue print of building plan approved by competent authority
- Sanction Letter.
For any further clarifications please call
Sky Properties : 9833802522
We can verify legal documents of any property in Navi Mumbai and protect your investment.
12.5% Gaothan Scheme of CIDCO